I was glancing over Gawker this morning and came across this blurb:
The perfect singles mixer: Girls meet, get wasted, bitch about dating and men. Men show up 2 hours later and are promptly torn to shreds.
The event is a wine tasting. Women arrive at 6pm and "discuss" dating while sipping wine. "Gentlemen" arrive at 8.
I seem to remember every time I end up discussing dating with my girlfriends and there is even the slightest bit of booze involved, somebody ends up crying. I can't imagine it will be a good thing for either party that these gentlemen bear witness. The men just aren't ready for it-- it's not like anything you've ever seen on TV. No, sir, it's not pretty. Ladies, I recommend waterproof mascara.
Sounds like a hot steamy pit of tension and animosity. And it just so happens that I'm free on Friday! Who's with me?
Sign up here.

2 comments:
how are you free this friday? you're not going with Will to get together with his former co-workers and bitch about our former boss?
Are you upset she didn't include you with the ladies?
Post a Comment