Monday, April 16, 2007

Back in Iceland-- Bjork, nowhere to be found...

We are back in Reykjavik, waiting to board our flight back to NYC. (Keflavik Airport is the only one I've been to where internet access flows freely)

The wedding was great, our rented flat was gorgeous and I'm exhausted.

This is a slightly blurry version of what people getting married in London look like.


And these are professional wedding guests.


So I'm sitting here nervously hoping our luggage fiasco was one-way only, and that our poor manhandled bags are currently being loaded onto the plane we board in an hour.

In other news, plans are in the works for Cardium Mechanicum's first full production, and the Crush Project is still plugging away.

I have a busy schedule coming up, involving the Cardium show, my partner Ed's thesis reading at NYU (this will most likely be something we produce fully in the near future-- it's great!) and rehearsals for Macbeth. Good thing we got all this traveling in now, because it looks like I'm not getting off the island (well, save for Brooklyn) for a few months.

No comments: