But not today.
I missed today and for the lamest reason. I skipped the 730am class to do the noon class with a couple of friends (and to catch up on a little bit of sleep for once!).
I got to the Carroll St F stop at about 11:20 only to find a G train stuck in the station with no less than like 600 people on the platform staring at the motionless train. There were some MTA workers there too, and I asked them if they knew how long it would take for the train to start moving. They looked at me like I was crazy, like it's NOT THEIR JOB to have info on this sort of thing, and said "Uh, we're trying to figure out the same thing. Nobody knows."
Then I tried to get a cab on Smith St, which was uncharacteristically jammed with traffic. No luck.
It's really annoying when I actually WANT to go to the gym and can't get there. I'm not like most other folk at the Boot Camp-- if my genetics allowed me to lay on the couch eating cheese and sausages all day without looking like a Polish farm maid, I would. But sadly, I come from sturdy stock and ... well, I need to gym it out.

1 comment:
WORST RATIONALIZATION EVER
Post a Comment