Saturday, January 2, 2010

A new year already?! (or, Hi Bebeth & Courtney!*)

Hi. Remember me?

I used to post here. I know. It's been a while.

But I've been legitimately busy!

Commercials for Campbells kept me in the studio somewhat regularly this fall. Add to that spots fir GE Appliances and Wheat Thins and I practically had a full time job!

It all freed me up to work on writing a script. And after probably way too long, I am pleased to report that our pilot was shot the first weekend of October! I've seen a rough cut and I'm beyond pleased with how it's coming along. I should get a look at the next cut just as soon as we get back from our holiday vacation.

Oh, right. Vacation. Will and I decided to head south to ring in the New Year. I'm writing to you from beautiful warm Negril Jamaica.

If the start of the year is any indication of how the rest will go, it looks like 2010 will be pretty sweet.

Happy New Year!!

*Saw your mom. She said you commented on my lack of blog. You're right. I've totally slacked. But look now! Blog! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are back! I was wondering where you went:)