Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blizzard 2010

Here are a few photos Will and I took yesterday while cross-country skiing around Park Slope and Prospect Park. There is a LOT of snow. And we weren't the only ones on skis. (I also think we are in a LOT of people's random phone photos-- like "Look! Skis in Brooklyn!")












It's been totally fun, but that's because we've got no place to be. Our trip to Puerto Rico got cancelled, which was kind of a bummer, but I'd rather be playing in the snow than dealing with angry stranded airport people anyway. But I do hope they'll plow our street at some point.... I mean, our block is making the news for being so unplowed.

9 comments:

網頁設計 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

抓姦 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

偵探社 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

尋人 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

討債 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

討債 said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable.

法律諮詢 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

網站設計 said...

Very interesting, thank you for sharing!

rental mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.