Sunday, April 30, 2006

Are We There Yet?!

Another pre-travel crazy weekend!!!


Will Returns Home from Silent Camp
: today! The silence is broken-- I just talked to him on the phone! Boy, he's chatty!
My Aunt and Cousin come for a visit: they're here!
Caveman Robot Performances left: 6
Days I work with Lulu: 4 (I'm gonna cry)
Will Leaves for Italy: 8 days
I leave for LA: 14 days
I Leave for Italy: a mere 17 days and three plane rides


Checks off the Checklist!

Sublet Apartment: more people coming tonight: we'll know by 9pm!
Cancel Cell Phone, Gym Membership and Netflix: oh, I'll get to it, dammit!
Purge Wardrobe, Donate Clothes, Books, Misc. to Goodwill: too busy writing about it on blog
Plan Bon Voyage Brunch: it's one week from today!

The visit with the Family has been really nice, although, true to form, I figured we'd walk and walk and WALK all over yesterday. We went from Union Square to the West Village, down the West Side River Path to TriBeCa through Chinatown, SoHo and finally stopped for lunch. The ladies had to keep going but I had to lame out for a nap. Eeesh!

No comments: