The clock keeps ticking and surprisingly, I'm taking care of business!
Will Returns Home from Silent Camp : 2 days
My Aunt and Cousin come for a visit: any minute now
Caveman Robot Performances left: 8
Days I work with Lulu: 4 (I'm gonna cry)
Will Leaves for Italy: 9 days
I leave for LA: 16 days
I Leave for Italy: a mere 19 days and three plane rides
Checks off the Checklist!
Sublet Apartment: we think we found the one but are meeting more people on Sunday night, since we already went and set it up
Cancel Cell Phone, Gym Membership and Netflix: cancelling gym membership requires going to the gym... this could take a little goading...
Purge Wardrobe, Donate Clothes, Books, Misc. to Goodwill: too busy writing about it on blog
Plan Bon Voyage Brunch: done and done! I wish people were speedier in responding to evites, though...
And of course, I've added a few things on to the list: I offered to find my replacement for the L Magazine (shouldn't require much more than a few emails) and do a podcast interview for Martin Denton at nytheatre.com for the $ellout Festival at the Brick. That goes down on May 12th. I get on a plane on the morning of May 14th.
Ain't it just like me to squeeze in one last little thing!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment