
Ok, there are officially clothes in the suitcase, so I can give myself a break. It's hard to pack when I'm waiting to see if my laundry comes back at all from the stranger on a bike I threw it at yesterday. Yeah, should have thought better about that one. Anyway, here's a picture of Andrea at Frank on Second Ave. We went out for lunch yesterday (I know, why on earth would I go to an Italian place two days before I leave?). I really just snuck the photo so I could show everyone that the waiters were standing on the bar to put wine bottles away. I know. Genius.
Will the suitcase get packed? Will my bedroom entirely empty out? Will the last Caveman Robot kill me? Well, in 23 short hours, we'll certainly see!

1 comment:
The answer, of course: Yes, she will get it all done, and handily. The adrenaline has yet to kick in, clearly, but when it does, you will be flying.
Post a Comment