
It's starting to look even more official!

This is now our logo on the Fringe Site, and a black and white version will be in the program guide. I'm having fun with Photoshop.
Will and I have been out at his parent's house for the past couple of days. There are no less than three summer camps in the area, so I managed to snap a few pictures. Here is a photo of a sign pointing to Camp Wayne-- boys on one side of the lake, girls on the other! Ed's play is just littered with verisimilitude!
I would love to do a photo shoot with the soon-to-be-named cast, but don't know if time will allow for a roadtrip. Failing that, we may be able to get some fun outdoorsy shots in Prospect Park or Central Park and then just merge them in (like I said, Photoshop fun!)

No comments:
Post a Comment