Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snowed In Ski Trip

After a lovely week in Binghamton for Christmas, Will and I took off for Saratoga Springs. We planned on leaving today, but when we woke up to more snow than we'd seen in a while, we decided we'd stay another night*.

And then we decided to go skiing. Will got me a neat little HD Video Camera, the Flip Mino, for xmas, and we brought it along:


Ski Trip from Robin Reed on Vimeo.

Now I should mention that Will grew up skiing all winter while the most wintry sport I participated in was hopping in a Sno-Tube and hitting the hill at the Beacon St. Reservoir. So we've got a handful of different ways we approach the slopes.

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year. We've got dinner reservations at 9 and unless we sneak in a nap soon, we might not see midnight...

*at the lovely Saratoga Arms which we highly recommend should you find yourself in the area

No comments: