Friday, September 24, 2010

Some New Members of the Family

Once my office area was painted, I realized that it was going to need some serious contrast with the art to diffuse the intense saturation of the deep bright blue walls.

I put up these two Matte Stephens prints that I adore:


and then thought it would be nice if some friends could join them. And this morning, those friends arrived!


I'd say one more round of Ikea (Will needs ANOTHER bookshelf if you can believe it-- BELIEVE IT.) and I'll post pictures of the finished product! It just about feels like home.

7 comments:

網頁設計 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

抓姦 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

偵探社 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

尋人 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

討債 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

討債 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

法律諮詢 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!