Or Curtain (singular), rather.
I had a very Betsy Ross kind of weekend and ended up finally making a curtain out of the fabric we bought a couple of weeks ago. I think two panels would be better for opening it up and perhaps tying back, but I enjoy the even spacing of the starbursts here.
Hand-stitched (because who's going to see the hems behind the bed?!) Ikea Kajsastina fabric and Vågen curtain rod.

7 comments:
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
I would like to invite you to visit my blog.
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment