Sometimes I like to send myself little presents in the mail. And yesterday I came home to one of the prettiest of all!
I bought these little birdie earrings
and they came all tied up in a lovely little box with a pretty little bow
.jpg)
Going the extra mile with those little details really brightened my day. Not that it was a dark day or anything, but still. So cute!

7 comments:
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
I would like to invite you to visit my blog.
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment