Anybody got a part for me in a movie they intend to take to the Cannes Film Festival?
We took a nice long bike ride yesterday around the gorgeous Cap d'Antibes. In the midst of our trek, Will asked if I couldn't get into a movie going to Cannes so we could hang out here more often.
I don't know how on earth I never thought of that myself!
I mean, I love the theater, I love the Brick, I love Hope and Jeff, Caveman Robot and working for free (ok, one of these is a slight exaggeration). But I must admit that I would give away all the glamour of unpaid rolling around on the theater floors of Brooklyn for the chance to hang out South-of-France style again. And again. And again and again and again!
So seriously, if your film just ain't complete without a dark-haired lady like me, be in touch.

No comments:
Post a Comment