I don't know what your plans are this weekend, but I'd put money on the fact that mine are stranger.First, today, Will and I are riding in the Aeolian Ride, the inflatable bike ride from Greenpoint to Soho. If you're in the city today and you see these ghostly yet happy cycling creatures cruising the streets, that's us.
And then next week, when Will is back in Binghamton continuing with his flying lessons, I'll be performing with the Piper McKenzie kids in a bit called Babes in Gangland for the One Million Forgotten Moments project in Lower Manhattan. Basically, we're an all-girl gang that takes to the streets for a turf-war.
This is a really neat project that I'm excited to be a part of. A former porn/DVD shop on Park Row (across the street from City Hall) is being transformed into a beautiful 18th-century Jewel Box theater, where an audience of 25 sits IN the storefront window and watches the madness unfold on the street.
YOU can be in that audience, all for the low low price of $1.
That's right. One Dollar. *
You can make reservations by clicking here. (just ignore the "sold out" part-- we were able to get reservations for a supposedly sold out show)
*Best Deal in Town!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment