Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back on Stage

I have two little shows coming up. Haven't done a play since May. Interesting feelings being back.

This weekend, I'm doing a quick scene in the Penny Dreadful series at the Brick.



Penny Dreadful Episode 10

The Science and the Seance - Two Tales of Love and Horror

Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 11PM and Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 2PM

The Brick Theater

575 Metropolitan Avenue

btwn Union Ave. & Lorimer St. (L to Lorimer / G to Metropolitan)

Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY

(read about the series -- Time Out NY Blog)



Then the week of Valentine's Day, I'll be in a short play by Jennifer Haley at Center Stage.

The Great Lover's Rumpus

Tuesday, February 10th, Wednesday the 11th & Thursday the12th @ 7:00pm

and Saturday, Feb 14th @ 7:00pm

CENTER STAGE, NEW YORK

48 West 21st Street, between the 5th & 6th avenues - 4th Floor

This piece will cap an evening of shorts by Ed Valentine, Janet Zarecor, M.Z. Ribalow, Mark St. Germain, Eric Walton and Don Nigro

No comments: