Tonight was a muesli roll, which before about 20 minutes ago, I never even knew existed. I don't have a picture to show you because IT'S ALL GONE TO MY BELLY.
But I do have an after and before photo of sorts-- Chef is on the left and Il Stache Jr. on the right. Please note: dueling grey shirts, among other things...
There were also two more baguettes (SO last night) and something that looked like pita but had a very fancy name. I had mixed emotions over the story of how the challah braid failed.
There is apparently bagel dough in the refrigerator retarding (that's what they call it, really) overnight. Lord help me if I'm pulling out the cream cheese and chives in 24 hours...

7 comments:
hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!
hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!
hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!
hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!
hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!
Thank you, that was extremely valuable.
hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!
Post a Comment