There aren't enough positive adjectives in the English Language for me to describe how just plain BADASS and SUPER AWESOME the Vampire Cowboys' current show, Fight Girl Battle World, is.Will and I saw it last night and were both completely engrossed-- it is a rare chemistry when we both like a show so much that we're simultaneously belly laughing throughout. It's smart, it's oddly sexy (for being so, in their words, "comic geek chic") and it's laugh-out-loud hilarious.
I'm late to the game, since the show closes on Sunday, but if you're in the area, Go See This Show!
In other news, also from the AWESOME department-- I'm off today to do my spot on Sesame Street. Triangle Man is waiting for me in Queens-- I've just got to pack up all my most colorful garb and head out there. I'll be back over the weekend with photos, I'm sure. Today will most likely be one of the most fun days of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment