
Geez, the man barely has time to get his pants back on and hold a press conference and the moment-to-moment industry that is pop culture kitsch has already got his mug on everything they can think of!
And lest we forget the power and general *zing!* of the quippy headline!
Personally, I don't much follow state politics here-- it's all I can do to keep up with happenings on the national level without throwing my blog reader out the window. I will say, though, that were it not for his rumbling against the "bad guys" as Attorney General, etc. I almost wish that they would leave him alone since this falls as another check in the column marked "Let's All Be Way Too Concerned With What Goes On In Each Other's Bedrooms".
But the lesson we can all walk away from this with is to make sure your closet his sparkling clean before you go poking through someone else's.
Which reminds me. Spring cleaning!
via Gothamist

1 comment:
That's probably the best picture I've seen of him yet. Too bad the AP isn't running that.
Post a Comment