... and he sits in his car.
... and he listens to music.
Loud Music.
Loud POP Music. In the double-parked car.
Music from the 80s. The late 80s. And sometimes the early 90s.
I was just treated to Seal's Kiss From a Rose, to which the guy sang along (an odd attempt at harmony). Now we're onto U2.
I'm going into the kitchen and closing all the windows.
It's times like these I miss the crackheads on Avenue C.

2 comments:
We have a lady who can sing opera, and a guy out in back who is always belting Broadway tunes - but they can both actually y'know sing :(.
There was an opera singing duo somewhere off of the courtyard of our apartment in Rome. There was something so beautifully Italian about some serious opera being belted into our windows.
This guy on Sackett Street, however. He just sucks.
Post a Comment