Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Come and Play, Everything's A-Ok!

As I'm sure you could have imagined, Sesame Street is just about the Funnest Place on Earth. Here are some photos from my day on the Street!




The day begins where the real magic happens-- in hair and makeup!











My scene partners, the Triangle Lover's Club!

(l to r: Isaac, me, Jaelyn, muppet Phyllis McCrackin and Triangle Man himself, Mike Haugh)






No wonder Oscar is a Grouch-- that can is not exactly roomy!











Taking five in-- where else?-- Big Bird's nest!













All in all, a great day at the office!

The episode should air sometime in August or September. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're gone for two weeks, and now you're a freaking star! Seriously, this is awesome. I thought you were doing a voice, and now you got a whole onscreen part! Scuse' me while I finish catching up on the rest of your life - on the blog any way :).

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?