Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Will Calls Me "Clown", Giggles.







I don't know if it's the fact that there are stripes on each item I'm wearing or if it's the fact that I've got on bright pink styrofoam shoes, but Will got quite a chuckle out of my outfit today.

Cut me some slack, man.

I was running around all morning doing last minute errands before our trip to Korea (we leave Thursday), including picking up some unmentionables for my friend who lives there-- apparently there's no Gap Body in Busan, South Korea.

I also had to find something to wear to Sang and Lisa's wedding. Having never before been to a traditional Korean wedding, I asked Will to ask Sang what I should wear. Sang's reply? According to Will, he said "whatever".

Now take a look at the photo above. When given poetic license with my dress, I will outfit myself like Rainbow Brite, especially if there's a party.

Perhaps Will realized this. He told me I should ask Lisa, the bride. Her response? "Conservative." Remember, I think what I'm wearing in that photo could be considered "business casual". She said that she had seen a video from a wedding that looked like a business dinner.

I'm having my briefcase polished as we speak.

No comments: