My two-month old computer is in the shop! Will and I spent the greater part of yesterday either at TekServe, on the phone with TekServe or cursing my little white internet machine. After our trip to the geniuses (no sarcasm there) at TekServe, and the purchase of the external hard drive I'd been meaning to buy, we were luckily able to escape the EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLAR data recovery charge. Doubly luckily, the little machine is still under warranty, so the defective drive is being replaced at no cost to me. Phew!
So I'm borrowing my old computer from dear sweet Carrie Haugh for the night so we can go on with the Crush Project recordings at the bar night tonight. If you're in the city and anywhere near the East Village, do stop on by and lay down some tracks!!
Needless to say, posting here will be sporadic at best over the next Four Business Days, or as long as it takes TekServe to install a new drive. Work hard and work fast, little geniuses!!

No comments:
Post a Comment