Vote Democrat. Vote for whatever pathetic corporate whore they nominate. I'm an Obama man, of late. If they nominate Hilary, I'll swallow it and vote. If they nominate Edwards, I'll pretend that the corn-pone horseshit doesn't physically cause me to wretch and I'll vote. If it's a write-in and it's Ronald McFuckingDonald on a platform of forced French Fries for all, I will fucking well vote for the clown.I don't like these choices. It's really really scary. I do, however, enjoy Berlin. The trains run on time there, and they already went through their Fascism phase.
If it's Rudy, we're all deeply, deeply fucked. Look above, we'll live under a Fascist government. It will be extremely well run. Every train will arrive on time. It will always be sunny and quiet. You will never have to see anyone who is not hard-working, tax-paying and scared out of their poor fucking mind. You will live in constant, unrelenting fear. That's how those boys play and they play like a Vegas casino. The house always wins.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
I have not ruled out moving to Europe...
I have not been following the debates, but luckily John Clancy has:

2 comments:
wow!!wow!! what strong remarks coming from you. we should be proud to be american where we can live free due to the people before us who died for us. but do agree that the democratic ticket leaves much to be desired so why not vote for mitt. he did a great job for the state of mass which you are from.
That's funny, anonymous commenter, I thought being from Massachusetts almost always meant being a Democrat.
Have you been to Berlin?
Post a Comment