Monday, March 10, 2008

Today's Post is Brought to You by the Letter S

I may have just gotten some of the greatest news ever: I'm going to be on Sesame Street!!

My dear friend from college and beyond, the wacky and wonderful Carrie Haugh, is the casting director for the show. This normally means that she works almost exclusively with children between the ages of <1 and 5. And the occasional muppet.

But, lucky for me, there is a Very Special Episode coming up involving a Very Special character from last year, Triangle Man (played by the inimitable and very tall Mike Haugh of Boston fame-- he also happens to be Carrie's Dad-- nepotism rocks!!). Apparently, they're bringing him back for another round of triangular fun and he needs a few older buddies. And one of them is ME!

My inner 3-year-old is shrieking with glee. God, I have the greatest friends in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Don't forget the little people when you're hobnobbing with Big Bird :).

-Sari

Robin Reed said...

Yeah, I'll keep you in mind for now, but in a couple of weeks if you don't have google-y eyes and fur or feathers, you're pretty much dead to me.

Anonymous said...

holy crap! Awesome!