Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Think I Broke Twitter

If you don't know what Twitter is yet, then you probably do things during the day like spending time out doors, reading or generally being away from your computer.

I, on the other hand, can find myself whiling away hours in what seems like mere seconds.

Part of this is due to things like Twitter. If you take a look over there in the left hand column, you'll see my recent "Tweets". These are postings you can put on Twitter-- minute to minute, nay, second to second updates of ANYTHING. In turn, you can read the minutia of those you choose to follow, and your "followers" can keep up to date on what you're doing. Every second of every minute of every hour and so on.


Well, I just went to bestow upon my 12 followers another random thought I had when I got this picture. Cute, but how the hell are those twelve people going to know what I thought of 3.2 minutes ago?! Fix it, Twitter! FIX IT!

So I had to kick it old school and post here on my blog.

No comments: