skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Where Have All the Ad Men Gone?
Will and I bought plane tickets this morning for an upcoming wedding, and this is what we got in our confirmation email:
Really? That's what they're calling it? The airlines desperately need some better Ad Men.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
oh. you again.
Random bits from an actor/ writer/ VO artist living in Brooklyn.
About Me
Robin Reed
View my complete profile
Even More Minutae!! (via Twitter)
follow me on Twitter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(105)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(41)
▼
2008
(176)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(21)
▼
May
(16)
I'll Actually Start Again on Monday
Did Anyone Here Do 300 Sit-ups Before 9am This Mor...
I Think I Broke Twitter
Tree Trucks to the Left of Me, Chainsaws to the Right
Where Have All the Ad Men Gone?
The Final Scene
The Cop Scene
What Would You Do To Win?
It's 9:52am and I'm Having a Cappuccino
Overheard in Urban Outfitters (6th Ave and 8th St)
I Don't Think I'll Ever Have Another Problem Ever ...
Kelly Jean Fitzsimmons on StoryBoard
It's Bike Month!
Commercial
Outside My Window
More Voice Work
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(27)
►
2007
(126)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(89)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2005
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
Friends and Colleagues
On Theatre and Politics
Rumproast
Pbur's Adventures
Ephemerist
Kori's Blog
bittersoft
the nytheatre i
sublimeguile
Beyondabsurdity
JUST SHOWS TO GO YOU
Daily Reads
Gothamist
dooce.com
brownstoner
FREEwilliamsburg
Guilty Pleasures
xkcd.com
Design*Sponge
passive-aggressive notes
PostSecret
Cake Wrecks
The Sartorialist
stair porn
No comments:
Post a Comment