LA was a ton of fun and included a trip to the Magic Castle where we saw more card tricks than you could shake a wand at. We didn't know until the last minute that we'd need a jacket and tie for Will, hence the mixed bag of an outfit on him in the photo below-- personally, I think he looked FANTASTIC! Who says stripes and paisley flowers aren't a perfect match?!
We also got to spend some time with my good friend Kate (in photo, the person who isn't me or Will) and got a tour of Nickelodeon and a BBQ and sweet sweet pool time with my friend Ed Valentine who is out there as part of the writing fellowship at Nick.
Other than that, it was much needed relaxation and time at the beach and in our rent-a-convertible.
Oh, and we flew Virgin America, the world's coolest airline. I can't recommend it highly enough. I learned to play video Mahjong on the plane. Need I say more?

No comments:
Post a Comment