Thursday, July 24, 2008

Triangularity





You may remember back at the end of March that I became a member of the Triangle Lover's Club on Sesame Street.

Many of you have asked when it will be on-- did you not trust I was telling the truth, or are you just SO excited to see me immersed in bright primary colors and shapes?

Well either way, wait no longer because the show is about to air! I got this email from my friend Carrie, the casting director:
Airdates!!!!!!!!

Your fabulous Triangular Debut will be Wednesday August 20th. Also September 17th and November 28th. We don't have dates yet for 09.

Just to let you know....some stations air a day off so you might want to watch the day before of and after or just check with your local PBS station for show # 4167.

So figure out what channel that is for you and tune in!



No comments: