Ups:
- After four months of recording demos and waiting, I officially booked the Campbell's Soup spots two weeks ago. I believe they are already airing, so keep an ear out for a soothing voice selling you soup.
- I joined SAG.
- I finished (well, my friend Mark, the super-genius editor actually finished) my film Thursday. I picked up the final cut today and will turn it over to the Mister Sinister himself, Bryan Enk, tomorrow! It will first screen on 10/30 and Halloween-- more info to come.
- I booked a couple of spots for Bounty Paper Towels, an industrial for Captain Morgan, a promo for the new Duffy album and some pick-ups on the Prime Outlets commercials I did earlier this year. I just found out this afternoon, too, that I also booked another industrial that records tomorrow.
- I started another round of ass-kicking Fight Studio with Qui and the Vampire Cowboys -- this, mixed with 4x/week of Boot Camp has left me near-hobbled, but I feel great.
There have been a few downers, including riding my bike over my own glasses (really- CRUNCH!) and my good friend Katie Brack packing it up and moving to LA.
But all in all, things feel very much like they're coming together. It's been a long time coming and a lot of hard work, but... it's all very exciting!

No comments:
Post a Comment