"I need to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago... I want to know that. I really do. Because she's gonna have the nuclear codes."
Friends and family, if you won't listen to me or any other "crazy liberal" around you, listen to Matt Damon. For the love of God (that's what it is with the über-conservatives, right? The Love of God?), Book Banning! Roe v. Wade! Polar Bears! Think about it.
But look no further than the comments section on YouTube for disapproval -- tgilleece writes:
So Matt Damon thinks Sarah Palin becoming president is a "really scary thing" because HE doesn't know anything about her. So go learn something about her, sissy. Of course he then acknowledges that she was mayor of a "really, really small town" and that she was governor of Alaska for "less than two years" and that's why he's wetting his pants. He's "terrified" that she may have the nuclear codes. I guess he feels much safer with those codes in community organizer Obama's pocket? Absurd indeed.
But "go(ing to) learn something about her" may be difficult, sissy or not:
... now the campaign's playing it safer. She's sticking to a greatest hits version of her convention speech on the campaign trail and steering clear of questions until she's comfortable enough for a hand-picked interviewer later this week.
via AP
Eight weeks to become entirely informed about your choices. But information is being carefully metered out to the public on certain topics. Hrmmm.... reminds me of some other notable leaders...

No comments:
Post a Comment