"November Fourth. We have to protect our future. Because John McCain is bugging the fuck out."
via FREEWilliamsburg
I never realized how much I enjoy P.Diddy! Especially after receiving this in an email yesterday, from (I think) an uncle from my father's side of the family*:
I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.I can't even begin to write how much I wholeheartedly disagree and dislike the sentiment behind these statements, never mind the statements themselves. All I can say is whoever keeps forwarding these emails to me is BUGGING THE F**K OUT!!!**
I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.
I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA .
*I am an only-child, but I have an incredibly large extended family-- I am the youngest of 49 grandchildren on my father's side. So there's bound to be some-- um... differences in opinion, especially on the topics of race and religion. I don't know that side of my family very well, so to learn about these aspects of them via email forwards is hugely eye-opening and sadly disappointing. I have since asked to be removed from this mailing list.
** Thanks, Diddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment