My knees are bruised more than ever, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow completes my initial 6-week run at Pure Power Boot Camp!I don't know if it's just that yesterday's class nearly broke me or that today's workout was awfully hard as well, but I have been walking slowly and carefully all day.
It was another day of obstacle circuit training. And crazy stunts with the sandbags. I'm having dreams of sneaking in there in the middle of the night and replacing all the sand with cotton balls. That would be dreamy.
I think what killed me the most was that I was extremely spacially unaware today. I banged my knee into the corner of a hurdle so hard, my leg nearly gave out upon landing. But I think that made Sari laugh as I bellowed a way-too-loud "OUCH!!!"
For once, I'll spare you all the intricate and gnarly details and simply direct you to Sari, who talks about perhaps the most insane mind-melting stunt they pulled on us today. I'll just tell you I cheered for cake, a nap and a water break. Not exactly in that order.

No comments:
Post a Comment