Will is really into this Project.ioni.st site. I don't understand really what it is, other than a tumblog, which Wikipedia defines as
a variation of a blog that favors short-form, mixed-media posts over the longer editorial posts frequently associated with bloggingI consider it sort of the blog version of keeping too many receipts in your wallet, you know, when you just can't throw them away yet can't seem to keep them organized. Am I sharing too much?
Anyway, he set up a podcast that posts a song-a-day. It's really opened me up to some great new music, and taken me back to some fun old stuff. Learn about it and figure out how to subscribe here.

3 comments:
Oh Robin. I make my living on the internet, and I want to impress you with my internet prowess - but I can't figure out how to play back a pod-cast or listen to RSS feeds. So basically, I can't get my mitts on Will's music :(. Le'sucks. Ciao.
Um, should I be happy or offended that I tumble for ya? Not that I really know what the hell it's all about, I just know all the media movers and shakers were doin' it.
http://mikedressel.tumblr.com/
Oh, no offense to be taken. I'm totally an old lady in this instance, not taking the time to figure it out until now.
Secretly, I kind of want one (you know, just for kicks, like all the kiddoes are doing these days) but I'm WAY too verbose for that kind of thing.
Hence a multi-paragraph comment.
Post a Comment