I'm not much of a scientist, but for my money, Beaker is just the Best Muppet Ever. Statler and Waldorf are up there, but meep meep meep Beaker has always made me smile. Don't agree? Watch this and see if you don't change your mind:
What kills me about this stuff is that someone actually came up with this character and thought it would be suitable for public consumption. What drug-fueled haze wrought this madness?
I keep watching this every chance I get this week. This morning I had to show Mark too, and he just about died laughing. You might see several visits from this IP - we're not stalking you :(. Just spending quality time with Beaker, Bleeker, whatever his name is.
2 comments:
What kills me about this stuff is that someone actually came up with this character and thought it would be suitable for public consumption. What drug-fueled haze wrought this madness?
I keep watching this every chance I get this week. This morning I had to show Mark too, and he just about died laughing. You might see several visits from this IP - we're not stalking you :(. Just spending quality time with Beaker, Bleeker, whatever his name is.
Post a Comment