Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bootcamp: Alex Makes a Funny

I'm headed up to the 8th floor this morning (after 2 trips to eleven- Gah!) and Alex screams:

"REED!"


I have no idea what I could have been doing wrong. He said run up to 8, I ran. (well, to the door at least.) In a state of severe confusion, I turn around. Grinning from ear to ear, he continues:

"Grab two tires and put one on each arm and take them with you!"


I stood there, dumbfounded, wondering if he was actually serious (as Sari and I took a tire for a field trip to ten the other day). Then I remembered something I wrote last week. Maybe blogging about the gym isn't the best idea. Luckily he was only kidding.

I swear, the worst possible thing they could do to us would be an hour of stretching and napping. Jeez, I might never make it through! (hint, hint...)

No comments: