
See this guy here with the giant tire?
That was basically me this morning. Except I was lifting the damned thing over my head. Multiple times. With squat thrusts in between.
Will has decided that I deserve no sympathy for what I'm going through here and loves to remind me that I have paid these people to inflict this "workout" upon me.
See, today it all started with a new iPod playlist. Tired of the satellite radio mix that is played every day (with Parents Just Don't Understand in heavy rotation), Quinn complied a pretty awesome mix that we played this morning.
The first song up was Van Halen's Panama. I dare you to play that song and NOT dance. It's David Lee Roth, friends. The greatest entertainer of our generation. How can you resist shaking it to Diamond Dave's lyrical stylings?!
Well, Ruben caught me, and although I know he thought it was funny, I paid for it. I won't go into details (except to tell you that my tire today weighed no less than one metric ton), but just know that you should save all your joy for before or after the gym. Or maybe shake it in the stairwell...
Jump back, whats that sound ?
Here she comes, full blast and top down.
Hot shoe, burnin down the avenue.
Model citizen zero discipline
Dont you know shes coming home with me?
Youl lose her in the turn.
Ill get her!
Panama, panama

2 comments:
Ha, I love that you liked my playlist... we need someone else to make one so I don't feel like a pain every morning asking them to play my ipod. I also don't think they liked my having the theme from Boondock Saints on the list this morning but I think anyone who has seen the movie would understand its an awesome song...
Hey Quinn! I'm working on one, but since I'm a girl and all - it's much more likely you'll wind up hearing theme music from movies like St. Elmo's Fire. You've been warned.
Post a Comment