Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Tried, Local Coffeeshop.

Dear Coffee Shop Closest to my Apartment:

I can't go on like this anymore. I tried to rekindle our relationship. I felt like I was holding up my end of the bargain. I came back to you, I ordered coffee, I drank it, I did my work. I looked the other way when you had your Mommy & Me moments. I burrowed my head into my notebook when bratty kids pitched fits, I put headphones in when the chatty Cathies got chatty.

But today, CSCtmA, today you found the camel-back-breaking straw. When you allow your employees not only to listen to awful pop music but to sing along in lieu of collecting my money or getting my coffee, that seals the deal.

I just cannot be in a relationship with the Hot 97 of coffee shops. I'll even settle for the coffee shop on fire.

Best of luck to you.

No comments: