Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Drop that Popcorn, Tubby!




I have plans with some lady friends to embrace cliché tomorrow night and go see the Sex and the City movie (no comment).

We'll probably have some pre-show cocktails, but what we won't have is any popcorn!

an average large tub of movie theater popcorn – without any added butter – contains 1,283 calories and 78 grams of fat.

I remember back in the 90s when it came out that movie popcorn was as chock full of fat and calories as a Big Mac. For some reason, I believed it even though I'd never seen the actual numbers.

And now that I have... well. I'll have the Twizzlers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bitch! You're seeing Sex and the City without me. If I didn't have movie back up plans, you'd be dead to me right now. Argh...have dinner and drinks plans for the next two nights. Have fun watching me get pukey at the gym Thursday and Friday :(.