The Jews celebrate Christmas with movies and Chinese Food. This gentile saves that fun for the First Day of the Year.
Yesterday Will and I watched I Am Legend (I really like Will Smith, and he carries basically the whole film in what may be the longest monologue ever), The Simpsons Movie (oh, they're just so good-- note to self: get more animation work!) and Eastern Promises (Viggo Mortensen is just phenomenal as a Russian Mobster/Spy in London-- gory, gory but great) together. I also finally got down to seeing what all the buzz is about Quarterlife (definitely got the My So Called Life angst vibe, but in bite-sized internet TV chunks) and somehow got sucked into the madness that is Vh1's Celebrity Rehab (I definitely lost IQ points for that one, but I thoroughly enjoy Dr. Drew-- listened to LoveLine, his radio show with Adam Carolla religiously in college).
I also started on my quest to learn how to play the piano. Will is learning to play his guitar. Who knows? Maybe we'll start a little Partridge Family-style thing... Can't you just imagine Will and me in matching outfits?
As I said, BIG PLANS for 2008!

No comments:
Post a Comment